skip to primary navigationskip to content

Request for Building Work or Alterations

Department of Engineering Building Works Request

If you would like to put in a request for any building or refurbishment work, please complete the details of your requirements in the form below. The Building Projects team will assess your application and respond with an appropriate plan of action.

Alternatively you can download a Word version of the form here, or a pdf version here, complete by hand and email directly to

Proposed Source of Funds

We will respond to your request as soon as possible.

Building Projects Helpdesk

To report any unexpected noise or disturbance from work being undertaken as part of a building project, please contact the Building Projects team as follows:

01223 (3)32882

01223 (3)32800